Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Momentum

mo·men·tum  

/mōˈmentəm/
Noun
  1. The quantity of motion of a moving body, measured as a product of its mass and velocity.
  2. The impetus gained by a moving object.
In order to gain, "momentum" I'm setting a blog schedule for myself in hopes of not only keeping myself on task but developing this blog to it's full potential.

Therefore, from now on I will try to create the following posts:

"Jubilation"---1st and/or 3rd Monday of the Month,: there's a lot of giveaway's on the internet.  While I'm not the "all knowing" I'll share ones I find on this day.

"Beneficial"---1st and/or 3rd Wednesday of the Month: This is my chance to share with everyone a new technique I learn or have seen.

"Critique"--2nd and/or 4th Wednesday of the Month: I'm very honest and critical of anything I use. I'll be sharing my thoughts and opinions on this subject, whether you want them or not!

"Completion" 1st and/or 3rd Friday of the Month:  I'll share my wpi's and finished objects on this day!

"Awesomeness" 4th Friday of the Month: My chance to share anything I love or like that I found.

"Picture Perfect"---feel free to join me on Pinterest for giveaway updates, favorite things, giggles, inspiration, and much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment